About the Manufacturer
- We possess expansive knowledge of the dental industry and have focused on the production of high quality dental polishers for 38 years – you can benefit from our experience!
- All of our manufacturing is done within Liechtenstein (Swiss Custom Territory) – we provide legendary Swiss quality.
- Medical manufacturing: all of the manufacturing is done with modern infrastructure and equipment. We operate according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42 and ISO 13485:2003.
- Strict quality control: We want you to have a great experience with our product. Every polisher passes visual inspection before packaging. We know that you'll be using our products on your patients, so we take quality control very seriously.
- Technically tested: We make use of modern instruments to quantify polishing results and continually develop superior polishers.
- Biocompatibility: All of the materials used by us have been tested for biocompatibility by a third party and independent laboratory. Materials that are used to create the Polishette have no toxic or injurious effects on patients.
- Selected raw materials: Long-term contracts between us and the supplier of raw materials guarantee consistent superb production of the highest level quality.
- Traceability: Barcode and LOT Nr. on all our packages guarantee complete traceability.
- We are a company that is driven by creating the highest quality products possible.
KENDA Dental Polishers